Monday, April 25, 2011

I GOT AN AWARD





NOW this VAMP is STYLIN!! lol



WOO HOO..thanks so much to Raven at Feral Scraps for this great award. Please go on over to her blog and poke around here great talent!! Here are 7 things about me that you may or may not know.




1. No brainer... I'm a vamp-a-holic LOL



2. I have two teenage children



3. I eat my hamburgers well done - SO un-vamplike... LOL



4. I've been married for 25 yrs. Maybe a bravery award next? lol



5. I hate spiders.. I think Miss Muffet had the right idea!



6. I love coffee, anywhere...anytime!



7. I LOVE SCRAPPING


To any of my followers who would like to grab this award, please do because I think ALL of you deserve it and work so hard at blogging and put out some fantastic talent every day!! Thanks again to RAVEN!! so kind to include me for this award!!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on your award!! Well deserved!!

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kel:) congrats on your award!!! I'm terrified of SPIDERS too LOL!! By the way you were the WINNER of the Easter Egg Hop please E-mail me your address:) COngrats
    Hugs
    Norma

    ReplyDelete