Tuesday, April 5, 2011

BEING HUMAN layout I did at a crop





Sorry ladies, I need to look up on my Gypsy where I got that vampire font, I forget. But I'll get that to you ladies. Next up is a layout from Being Human, a show me and my daughter watch on Mondays on SYFY channel. I was introduced to it from Stacy over at Vampire Craftin Next Tuesday is the season finale.. but, thats ok Vampire Diaries is back on Thursday. OMG.. I really need to get out! LOL. I used the two Immortal Love Stacks for the papers. The rose is cut out of one IL papers and glued on. I used a MS crackle punch on lower corners and a MS bat punch on upper corners. Red stickers from stash. This was fun to do :)

6 comments:

  1. I think this is so pretty. great layout. You are the first winner of free april mini albums. I have your mini posted on my blog. take a look.
    I will mail it to you this week. happy 25th anniversary. hugs kel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout! I love it. You did a great job!! I love that rose.

    Rhonda, I saw the mini, it is amazing and definately has a twlight feel to it!! That mini is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic layout! I love the paper used. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your layout!! How good was last night's episode! I am so ready for VD to come back. I am reading the newest book, The Return: Midnight right now. About half way through it. But the books are a good bit different from the show.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ya..last nights was good..it's just started to get more creepy..yay!! LOL. I'm waiting for VD too. I haven't picked up the books though..just the show. .I'm trying to read the True blood books.. I started the 4th one.. but haven't been able to get back to it..uggg...So many books.. so little time.. LOL. those books are different from show too. I really hope all these vamp shows make it and keep going.. They are so fun to watch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree. I have read all of the True Blood books, love them. I love Eric! My hubby says he doesn't know how I keep up with all of the books, but he watches the shows with me.

    ReplyDelete