Monday, March 21, 2011

CHECK THESE LADIES OUT!




I ran into this site Melissa Walker (ImmortalVisions) on Etsy through this site VAMPIRECRAFTIN and the crafts that these ladies do are awesome.. I fell in love with the bookmarks on Melissa's site..I don't know if any of you gals read Charlain Harris series, Ann Rice fans?? but I do and these bookmarks would be sooo cool to keep my pages when I read. I'm also a VD fan so I'm loving the cross stich project on Staysea's site.. Go check out these fantastic vampire crafting gals.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Kel. I am giving away that one of a kind cross stitch frame. All you have to do is comment on that post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these, will have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the shout-out! Vampire Crafters Unite!! :-)=

    ReplyDelete